I Sell At SATC





My Services

Animations - $3.00
Animated blinkie - $6.00
Exclusive Scrap Kits for Forums - $10.00
Exclusive Scrap Kit for U - $6.00


please feel free to contact me. If there is something special you want made, just let me know. I'm more than happy to do the best I can to create what it is you are looking for. In the subject line put "Request". All payments are through paypal. Please email me at the email addy listed below. Thank you.





xox,

Janice

JEKcreations



Fullyloadedtrucker@yahoo.com

Forums

Powered by Blogger.

My Licenses (CU)

Grab My Stamps

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Wednesday, August 10, 2011

postheadericon News & Updates

Well hiya friends! I have been recieving emails about Hallowen animations? I have been giggling to myself because, it sure is a way off from now. However, sitting in this hot Texas sun, I decided this evening to make a few. 2 of them are finished and I have 2 more to put into Animation shop, then I will zip'em up and post them. I made some fire w/ smoke, I made some spooky green ectoplasma, fog, and some scarrrrrryyyyy faces! I will start with this.. I hope it will satisfy your hunger for some animations. Later maybe in September, I will make some more ANi's for Halloween. I should have the nw ones posted sometime tomorrow.

I want to let everyone know that if you downloaded my music note ani's that Vanessa made an awesome tut with them. If you like to try her TUT you can visit her blog here:

http://leatherandlacetuts.blogspot.com/2011/08/tag-i-made-using-tim-lowery-tube.html

Just copy and paste the link in your browser.

TY Vanessa for such a great tutorial, and using my animation. xoxoxox

Later this week, I need to finish a scrap kit I have been working on for over 3 weeks LOL. I know, I know I have been lazy about it. I like making kits, but it is not a favorite thing of mine to do. Last, to all those wating for new stamps, I have not forgotten all the Cat/kitty requests. I promise I will get around to making them.

Thank you for all the support, and stopping by!

HUGZ,
Janice
xoxooxxooxox

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
JEKcreations (Janice)
Im a wife and; mother. I live a simple life, and I just adore the arts. I love to be crafty, and sharing those special moments with family.
View my complete profile

Grab My Blinkie!


Photobucket

Pages

I CT For

Photobucket Photobucket

Favorite Sites





Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Social Network

Followers